[FoRK] Fwd: Letter to Orange County Ca. newspaper

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun May 9 17:35:50 PDT 2010

We should just annex Mexico and be done with it.  You want a porous
border and our help to have a society rather than drug-war / corruption
chaos?  Fine.  That's what state's get.  I can't imagine a serious
downside for any constructive person in Mexico.

And point out, with appreciation, that Canada has been a perfect 51st
state for a long time already.  ;-)

Stephen

On 5/9/10 3:42 PM, a friend forwarded from an unknown source: