[FoRK] Apple Sells Two Million iPads in Less Than 60 Days

Jim Whitehead ejw at cs.ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 2 01:40:52 PDT 2010

http://www.theonion.com/articles/amazing-original-thing-to-become-hated-cliche-in-6,17528/

Amazing Original Thing To Become Hated Cliché In 6 Months

NEW YORK—An extremely clever and creative new thing will amuse the world
for two and a half weeks in June, become passé by mid-September, and
wind up as a trite and infuriating cliché by Christmas, sources said
Monday.

*snip*

*ducks* :-)

- Jim