[FoRK] Apple Sells Two Million iPads in Less Than 60 Days

Jeremy Apthorp nornagon at nornagon.net
Wed Jun 2 02:24:28 PDT 2010

After Darwin's paper on Natural Selection — the precursor to The
Origin of Species — was first made public before the Linnean Society
on July 1, 1858, Thomas Bell later remarked in the annual presidential
report presented in May 1859 that "The year which has passed has not,
indeed, been marked by any of those striking discoveries which at once
revolutionize, so to speak, the department of science on which they
bear."

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItWillNeverCatchOn