[FoRK] Chart of the Day...

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:08:44 PDT 2010

Your metric of "half my stuff to give to the poor" seems hyperbolic to me.

To reach the 35 percent federl tax bracket you have to make over 350
grand a year, so God bless on making a hell of a lot more money than
normal folk.

Also most of your tax money goes to the federal entitlements of Social
Security and Medicare, then the military..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23924282/

The tone of your writing  makes you sound like you are jealous of the
people who collect pensions.

I certainly will never stop you for taking a government job.

Frank