[FoRK] Chart of the Day...

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 15:43:49 PDT 2010

--- On Tue, 6/8/10, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:

> How pensions of ANY kind are not illegal Ponzi schemes
> (since they are) are not illegal boggles the mind. Damn
> Boomers.

It seems to me that a fully funded pension fund should be no burden on anyone's future. It's only the unfunded ones -- the ones that are "funded" out of future revenues or some other euphemism for deferring the liability -- that are a problem.

Why do you think pensions are a ponzi scheme?

   ...ken... <leading edge boomer with a fully funded pension that will remove no opportunities from, nor add any burden to, my children or grandchildren>