[FoRK] Chart of the Day...

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:55:09 PDT 2010

Adam wrote: "... they already take half my stuff to give to the poor."

That was his point Jeff.

Nice try on the bait and switch.

If he meant what you wrote:

"As demographic trends continue, how much sense does it make for the
young to continue to bust ass for the overly-entitled old?  How much
of the total available productivity will productive society tolerate
being being confiscated and allocated to the no-longer productive?"

Then he should have written it.