[FoRK] Weird fatwas and the La Leche Illuminati

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jun 9 10:33:16 PDT 2010

On 6/9/10 6:37 AM, Jeff Bone wrote:
> Having had some recent opinion-forming interactions with rather dogmatic lactation consultants, I suspect that particular theocratic cabal would be supportive of this here in the states, too. ;-)
>
>    http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/saudi-clerics-advocate-adult-breast-feeding/19504280

Crazy people.  Perhaps this is a good sign: Those serious about trying
to follow the stupidly-designed dogma to its logical conclusion while
reconciling it with more-modern life are proving to everyone how broken
the whole system is.  Maybe some day they'll work on the mental health
infection they keep passing on to their poor children.

sdw