[FoRK] Chart of the Day...

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Fri Jun 11 05:15:09 PDT 2010

On Jun 11, 2010, at 3:20, Frank Hegyesi <frankpdx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thomas Malthus was screaming the sky was falling two hundred years
> ago:

Malthused by Wikipedia, Frank?

Really?

I will merely point out that the game ain't over yet.

I'll be reasonably circumspect and thoughtful about such things, and
leave the "what, me worry?" to Alfred E. Neumann, Stephen, and
apparently you.

> BTW, we are not all guilty if we do not all procreate.

Not enough, and may have undesirable side effects if the more-fit
choose to under-procreate relative to the less-fit, cf. Caplan lately.

However, yes, that is at least one thing that an individual (or to)
can choose that does slow the nonlinear growth.

jb