[FoRK] Malthusian machinations

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:46:03 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> You paint your false dichotomy with a crude and worn brush.

"This song is the catch all end all. Why are you doubting this songs
abilities. This song is a sad sad song. This song is the song to end
all songs. This song is one of the seven wonders. This song knows if
you're not listening. And if you don't listen you won't reap the
benefits. You won't understand what this song is saying. Other songs
have tried to sing along, but they fail miserably and end up the
laughing stock. This song is this song. Many have tried to sing this
song. This song will teach you all about life. Let's all smile when
this song tells us to. Hold your applause till the end of this song.
Please don't try to sing the words to this song. This song is the
radio single. This song has no genre and likes it. I will try to teach
you, but this song can do it better. When no one else will be you're
friend i'll do the job. When no one else will be you're friend i'll do
the job. I want the job, i filled out in the only application. This
song will help you when you're short on rent. This song will pay all
the cab fare. You will always love this song, like you love a puppy,
or a baby, or your family. This song will be the cure for cancer. This
song will run for president and win. This song will surpass all of
your doubts. This song has been ok'd by nasa. So, it's ok and it's
alright. Let's all be happy, and practice good posture. Let's all sign
where they tell us to. Let's all form a straight line and march to
nowhere. This song will be your leader. This song will confuse but
you'll like it. You will give this song all of your money. You will
give this song everything you love. You will sing this song to all
that you know, and then bring all their belongings to this song. So
let's all tell a friend about this song. And try to sing along, try to
sing along." Listener Project

-tom("how long, must we sing this song....how long")higgins