[FoRK] Malthusian machinations

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Thu Jun 17 09:40:47 PDT 2010

On 12-Jun-10 22:17, J. Andrew Rogers wrote:

> Minor earthquakes are not a very convincing argument against Yucca Mountain.

How about this:

We ought to be smart enough to find a better way to dispose of or
neutralize nuclear waste than by dumping it into a hole and forgetting
about it. We've only been dumping garbage into holes for what, several
thousand years? Isn't it time we stepped up our game?

Of course, you can always petition to have those materials stored in
your back yard instead of someone else's - and by that I mean within
a few miles of where *you* live.

Reese