[FoRK] Extreme Life Extension: Investing in Cryonics for the Long, Long Term

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:27:02 PDT 2010

I made a short film in college which was about the media relations
officer of a Cryonic Lab calling people to come to the Center.  When
the families get there, they are informed that there was a malfunction
and the triple redundant power supplies failed and their love ones had
thawed.

So the families have to grieve twice.