[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sun Jun 20 13:30:38 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 6/20/10 7:59 AM, Jeff Bone wrote:

>> jb
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>

> FYI, Don't care.
>
> sdw
> Sent via Thunderbird, MacBook Pro, TechShop Internet connection, my LIG
> server (via Linux, Postfix, online in some form of Unix/Linux continuously
> since 1992), via 1 hop to the backbone.

Yeah, and I don't really care that you know what device etc. it's sent from
either.  Sticks it in there regardless.  Haven't figured out how / bothered
to turn that off yet, occasionally slips through when I fail to edit it out.
 Sure there's a setting, haven't checked.  In fact would prefer otherwise.
 Though it does operate as a disclaimer / explanation for typos and various
other tediousnesses. ;-)

jb