[FoRK] Extreme Life Extension: Investing in Cryonics for the Long, Long Term

paul paul at remsset.com
Sun Jun 20 19:39:53 PDT 2010

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo said the following on 6/20/2010 8:15 PM:
> Eugen, thanks for the information. I'll take a pass on the Powerpoint
> slides. My attention and interest is currently focussed on figuring
> out how to fix the carburetion on my new motorcycle to restore what
> the EPA taketh away. Fairly basic physics principles involved but
> getting it all to work together properly seems to also involve
> Voo-Doo and other metaphysical elements. I have ordered new jets and
> have a couple of sacrificial events scheduled.

Maybe you need to sacrifice an iPad?

Jeff seems to have at least three.  Perhaps he can spare one for "the
cause".

Just to save having to alter the default signature.  :)

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put
    a few nickels in the machine.          - Flip Wilson