[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 22:34:49 PDT 2010

The whole "Sent by my Iphone/Ipad" thing reminds me of Tsarist Russia
in the late 1880s.  Men with disposable income would grow their nails
long and paint them just so they could click on counter tops while
they were waiting to let people know they had money.

Sad how most people with that type of disposable income never realize
they look like the last things to hit their faces was their dad's
dick.