[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:29:44 PDT 2010

An Ipad is a consumer device plain and simple.  Any point of view
taken that it is a computer is moot.  You develop FOR it not ON it.

Huge difference.

IPad =  Consumer whore

My point was that the device acknowledging its brand name reeks of
consumerist snobbery.

Seriously you all need to stop with the whole "I cannot get better
hardware for a better price" shit.

Mac users are tools and you all just want to be in the special mac club.

After using Mac OS for a month a few years ago I installed Ubuntu on my box.

It would always crack me up when a person would approach me at a
coffee shop when they saw the Mac hood, but turn away when they
noticed I was not using the OS.

Mac users are fan boys/girls, be happy with it.

Personally I always felt Jobs went with a Unix just for cups cause
Apple Talk was a screaming POS.

Shit all those printer drivers and he did not have to do anything.  Genius.