[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 05:10:14 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:29, Frank Hegyesi <frankpdx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mac users are tools and you all just want to be in the special mac
> club.

What a lovely case of accusing others of what you fear about yourself.
Snobbery? I think you have amply demonstrated it.

SOME users, Mac and otherwise, realize that *computers* are tools
rather than political or lifestyle choices.  Your utterances here,
along with all the other occassional herpes-like flareups of this
useless and noisy perpetual infection, are about as interesting as an
argument about whether Bosch or Makita 12v impactors are better,
absent any context or useful information.  Or rather, more accurately
perhaps, whether a Bosch driver is universally better than a hammer.

Back under your bridge, worthless troll.

Have you ever contributed ANYTHING of any value whatsoever to the
discussion here?  If you have, it certainly escapes my recollection.

jb