[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 05:31:40 PDT 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 23:54, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
>> Fuck right off.  Really.
>

> Proving once again when you run out of pseudo intelligent things to
> say you revert to the default boneheadedness.

Really?  I'm only providing value-in-kind.  How many times must you
demonstrate to us that when anything Apple-related comes up, your
infection flares up?  We get it.  It is completely beyond your limited
abilities to see anything Apple-related as a rational choice among
tools for some purpose; only worthy of whatever scorn and bile you
choose to spew but justifying no such in-kind response. Got it,
understood.

That massive cold sore on your lip sure is ugly, Tom.

How would you like for me to respond instead?  Tired of that old
argument, really.  It's been hashed and rehashed, perfectly, ad
infinitum. Let's move on.

jb