[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 05:49:46 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:43, Jeremy Apthorp <nornagon at nornagon.net> wrote:

>> IPad =  Consumer whore
>>

> ahahahaha
>
> that is all.

Can we post a sign around here that says "Don't Feed the Trolls"?

Let us also note for the record that this most recent flare-up was
caused not by anyone actually even mentioning anything about
<redacted> but merely by, of all trivial things, a non-overridden
default setting? (Promptly overridden in corresponding and subtly self-
deprecating "yeah, good one, you guys got me" good humor in the
eventual interest of StN, too, with an appropriate amount of good-
humored smack back-talk.  At least, that was my intent.)

Sheesh.  Really.  What a thing to get worked up about...

Deficit? Oil spill? Governmentalism? Policy? Corruption? The future?
Useful new technology? Meta-news? Science? Business? Real thought of
any kind? Anything? Bueller?

That is all.

jb