[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:06:08 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> How would you like for me to respond instead?

You could try responding  less like a spoiled 7 year old who has just
been told he is not nearly as cool as he imagined. You dig out the big
words when you want to impress the adults and then when you get in a
kerfuffle you fall back to simple insults and personal attacks.

I have been silent onlist for the last couple of weeks simply to watch
how you react and respond without the tomwhore factor in the mix.
Sadly it was not pretty. I can see now that anything posted here that
you do not jibe with will cause you a messy  outburst. After years of
that I can say I have grown weeary of it.

I will go back to watching the list for signs of nonboneheadism and
enjoying discussions and discourse on other lists/sources with some of
the voices I have met here.

-tom(I will run a seti at home script to keep an eye out for intelligent
life here)higgins