[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 11:39:26 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2010, at 1:06 PM, Tom Higgins wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> How would you like for me to respond instead?
>>
>> You could try responding  less like a spoiled 7 year
>
> Why would I bother, when you're acting like a 7 year-old yourself?
>
> As for the rest of your message, I call bullshit.

Let me elaborate.

While not noticing that you'd been missing, I had actually been thinking the quality of discussion for a couple of weeks had been pretty decent, a kind of prolonged high water mark in fact.  Not without controversy, not without disagreement, not even without the occasional amusing ad hominem, but lacking a certain schoolyard quality.

I doubt you could or would be able to demonstrate otherwise.

Hmm.  Draw your own conclusions...

jb