[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 12:13:09 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:09 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Frank Hegyesi wrote:
>
>> Jeff,
>>
>> You routinely veer converstaion away from the point people make,
>
> ?
>
> Different people make different points.  It's called "conversation."
>
>> and
>> for someone who claim to be mature you did tell me to fuck off in this
>> thread.
>
> An occasional "fuck off" can be in order.

Though actually, Frank, I usually reserve "fuck off" for people I consider my friends, like Tom over there.  You haven't earned that yet, nor in fact as far as I can tell by searching my sent mail box *did* I actually tell you to fuck off;  I did call you a troll, but that's *not* intended as a term of endearment.

jb