[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 12:35:47 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:24 PM, Frank Hegyesi wrote:

> My we are witty when we type.
>
> At least you stayed within the points I was making.
>
> An in all fairness, I am a snob.
>
> But my club has a lower price point and wants to share.
>
> And a consumer whore can call me a troll anytime.

Notice how Frank dodges the one point in the whole thing most in need of addressing, i.e. his incorrect or (perhaps intentionally) false assertion.

When, Frank, did I tell you to "fuck off?"  Can you provide the quote in context?

Either search in my sent box is failing me, or you are incorrect.  If the latter, why, I wonder?

jb