[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Frank Hegyesi frankpdx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:52:17 PDT 2010

I am sorry, you are correct - you never did tell me tio fuck off.

However, look at the first paragraph ofthe original "fuck off" email said:

"You routinely veer conversation away from the point people make, and
for someone who claim to be mature you did tell me to fuck off in this
thread."

I find it interesting you ignore my first point, and itr is not the
first time you have done so,

Read my first comment in your Mathus thread, I call you out on the
same behavior and you just ignore it as well.

I am so done with this thread as much as I know Apple sucks, they know
their market and people buy their stuff.

And that is what America is all about.

Frank