[FoRK] Sent from my iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 13:03:51 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Frank Hegyesi wrote:

> I am sorry, you are correct - you never did tell me tio fuck off.

Right.

> However, look at the first paragraph ofthe original "fuck off" email said:
>
> "You routinely veer conversation away from the point people make, and
> for someone who claim to be mature you did tell me to fuck off in this
> thread."
>
> I find it interesting you ignore my first point, and itr is not the
> first time you have done so,

I'm not ignoring it.  I responded directly to it.

I just don't have anything to say about it other than '?'

As in, ball's in your court.  Remains to be demonstrated.  In fact, here we are, demonstrating the contrary.

> Read my first comment in your Mathus thread, I call you out on the
> same behavior and you just ignore it as well.

You are torqued because I chose to not engage you about Ecclesiastes?

Sorry, I had nothing to say about it.  When people pull out the Book, I'm outta there.  That's just my policy.

Or is it because that jaded "oh, this is just the same old shit as always, same as it ever was" argument, WHENEVER it comes up and in EVERY context, fails my seriousness test?  (Though note, despite that, I DID respond to it.)

Really?  Is everybody obligated to respond to everything you bring up, Frank?  And maybe apparently in a way you approve of?

Sorry, if them's the new rules, I can't afford 'em.

jb