[FoRK] Connect --- middleware framework for node.js

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 21 15:58:01 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Frank Hegyesi wrote:

> I apologized Jeff

You did?  When?  For what?

Not that it matters, no apology necessary, I don't really care.

> and said I was done.

I thought you said that you were done with THAT thread, the iPad one.  I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to be offended by switching the meta-thread, you know, the one about you.  Heaven forbid that I should shift gears without your approval, lest I be accused in the future of ignoring some point that you felt was left unaddressed.

jb