[FoRK] Extreme Life Extension: Investing in Cryonics for the Long, Long Term

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Tue Jun 22 08:04:32 PDT 2010

On 20-Jun-10 21:15, Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo wrote:
> ...My attention and interest is currently focussed on figuring out how to fix the carburetion on my new motorcycle to restore what the EPA taketh away. Fairly basic physics principles involved but getting it all to work together properly seems to also involve Voo-Doo and other metaphysical elements. I have ordered new jets and have a couple of sacrificial events scheduled.

You should also look at the exhaust system. It is possible to keep the
volume down while reducing some of the back pressure. Of course, reduced
back pressure also means "leaner" so rejetting is called for just for
that reason, but you seem to be on top of that.  ;)

You didn't say what kind of bike, I've been seeing fuel injection on
some - you did say carburetor, you might want to look into a fuel-
injection upgrade and see what that might do for you.

Reese