[FoRK] Fw: Re: Extreme Life Extension: Investing in Cryonics for the Long, Long Term

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 24 10:10:30 PDT 2010

--- On Thu, 6/24/10, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> Disclaimer: this does not constitute advice.

Trust me, it's not taken as such. I've already made my decision. I'll continue to spend my pension and my daughter's inheritance on enjoying life as much as I can right now while I'm still healthy enough to do so. I've illustrated my Plan A in a previous post.

Clearly my mileage varies (currently 70mpg and will improve post breakin).  ;-)

       ...ken...