[FoRK] "Two faces of the Tea Party"

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Thu Jun 24 20:51:07 PDT 2010

On Jun 24, 2010, at 9:45 PM, Dave Kammeyer wrote:

> You can cut the budget so much, but
> eventually there will be people with pitchforks demanding that taxes
> be raised so that they have essential government services.

By the way, if I didn't know better I'd think you'd achieved some true high comedy here...  given that all along you've been hand-wringing about this supposed irrational mob with pitchforks  remanding that taxes be lowered and that government scale back all these "essential" services.  But sorry, you're just to earnest, too true-believer, to stuck to the talking points for me to award the yuks.

;-)

Perhaps there are extremes on both ends which might be unacceptable?  Perhaps we're at one?  Perhaps some moderation is in order?

jb