[FoRK] "Two faces of the Tea Party"

Dave Kammeyer kammeyer at kammeyer.org
Thu Jun 24 22:04:58 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> Perhaps there are extremes on both ends which might be unacceptable?  Perhaps we're at one?  Perhaps some moderation is in order?

Yes, things are not good now.  The federal government's expenses
exceed its income by far too much.  I therefore propose that we reduce
its expenses, and increase its income.  I do not endorse your Eric
Raymond-style anarcho-state.

Cue image of Raymond in his LARP magician costume, on top of his
tricked out dune buggy, firing a desert eagle wildly in the air,
whooping.  The setting sun glints off his bald head as we fade to
black.  Roll credits.