[FoRK] Reducing defense spending

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Fri Jun 25 09:03:58 PDT 2010

On Jun 25, 2010, at 10:31 AM, mdw at martinwills.com wrote:

> Obviously you are too mired in your own self-importance and incredible
> lack of common sense to realize you are full of sh*t.  Please don't make
> comments about things you are completely and totally unqualified to speak
> about.  I am tired of your self-important drivel taken from your
> sphincter.  I have military training, I am an instrument rated pilot, I am
> an Officer in the Armed Forces. You know nothing about warfare and I am
> calling you out on your total incompetence in speaking about matters where
> you are unwanted and unqualified to to offer your pubescent beliefs.
> Remember: "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool,
> then to open it, and remove all doubt.".  Silence is golden, shut up and
> get rich.

You don't know me, my background, or anything whatsoever about me.  So before you go judging others, perhaps you should take your own advice.  I'm not bothered in the least by your vitriol, but if you don't want to hear what I've got to say, there's an easy fix for that.  The responsibility is yours.

jb