[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Fri Jun 25 20:27:10 PDT 2010

Russell,

I am going to coin a new word *just for you.*

"Tea Pary Derangement Syndrome."

You can thank me in a few years when you calm down.

jb

PS - when any recognized "Tea Party" exists that puts Palin or
Buchanan on some ticket, I'll eat my shorts.  That you completely
ignore the numerous examples I've provided where faction heads
specifically reject the social conservative line baffles me. You're
drinking the company Kool-Aid; it's like talking to a Fox ditto in
2003.  Or Bolcer. I think you must've watched too much Daily Show in
the last decade and confused it for news.

My anti-every-party cred should be unimpeachable at this point, given
loud complaining about both previous and current administrations at
times when that was unthinkable.  Perhaps that might give you some
pause?