[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sat Jun 26 06:40:14 PDT 2010

Lastly, you are incorrect in asserting that "all we have are the associations". Surely that (and the other hysterical reportage) is all you are acknowledging.  But it's prima facie false.

We have something more valuable and credible than that:  the actual statements of the actual players involved.  Why you keep ignoring and discounting that in favor of fixating on specious and fabricated "evidence" and unfounded supposition is truly baffling.  This isn't typical for you at all, in fact I've never seen you do this before AFAIR.

jb