[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Russell Turpin russell.turpin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 07:09:28 PDT 2010

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> Clarity about the associations DOES NOT EXIST today. ..  In the light of history,
> associations and causality become clearer.  But at the beginning of those events,
> the line from there to Stalin was not predictable given any existing method.

I agree. Where we disagree, given the murkiness, is where the best
read lies. You're saying, "look at this manifesto." I'm saying, "let's
see who the crowds cheer, when they speak on stage."

> We have something more valuable and credible than that:  the actual statements of the actual players involved.

Yeah, and if you attend the tea party unity convention next month, you
can hear Joseph Farah trumpet unity around that:

http://www.nationalteapartyconvention.com/schedule.cfm

Just so you know my derangement is gender-neutral, let me say that
Farah's lunacy exceeds Bachmann's and Palin's. ;-)