[FoRK] Texas State Republican Party Platform - Texas Taliban

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sun Jun 27 12:27:42 PDT 2010

> There is a reason I moved to Mountain View: Running weather all the
> time.
> I have fried my brain running in DC, Las Vegas, Honolulu, etc.  And
> frozen in Denver, Boston, and Ohio.  I know better.

You and your running fixation.  There's a solution to that: stay inside.

As a rule, I only run when being chased.  ;-)

At least you aren't one of these countless Lance wannabees we have
here puffing around in Spandex they really shouldnt be wearing,
slowing traffic and generally being self-righteous, pretentious
menaces.  We ought to enact bounties on those jackasses.  Never
happen, of course.

jb