[FoRK] Texas State Republican Party Platform - Texas Taliban

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Jun 27 12:45:00 PDT 2010

On 6/27/10 12:27 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:

>> There is a reason I moved to Mountain View: Running weather all the
>> time.
>> I have fried my brain running in DC, Las Vegas, Honolulu, etc.  And
>> frozen in Denver, Boston, and Ohio.  I know better.
>
> You and your running fixation.  There's a solution to that: stay inside.
>
> As a rule, I only run when being chased.  ;-)

You're always just a few steps ahead of the Grim Reaper (r), some people
just don't notice.  ;-)

> At least you aren't one of these countless Lance wannabees we have
> here puffing around in Spandex they really shouldnt be wearing,

I hate that stuff generally, but it does give you non-chemical sun
screen and something to sweat through efficiently.

> slowing traffic and generally being self-righteous, pretentious
> menaces.  We ought to enact bounties on those jackasses.  Never
> happen, of course.

Heck, in Texas I would have thought they would be training for the
Biathalon. (With biking instead of xcountry skiing.)  Just put a bounty
on them and I'm sure someone will think of it.