[FoRK] G8/20 Baiting...

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 27 20:15:53 PDT 2010

--- On Sun, 6/27/10, John Parsons <bullwinklemouth at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> The last participant to voice the "let them eat cake"
> mantra got the appropriate come-uppance, and I can't
> understand why none of the developed nation's leaders (or
> their handlers) see that.

Those leaders who don't care need no shielding. You can't see what you don't bother to look at/for.

Those who might possibly care and who might see if they looked will be shielded well by their handlers/advisors because it is in the handlers'/advisers' best interests to do so. They would have to look much harder/farther than they are likely inclined to. First, just to see past/through their coterie.

          ...ken...