[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 28 16:20:41 PDT 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 16:25, Reese <howell.r at inkworkswell.com> wrote:

>>> So a ticket with Palin and Bachman, in other words? You are aware
>>> that they were touring the TP circuit together, weren't you? I hope
>>> you only purchase edible skivvies. ;)
>>
>> This is like the part of that dinosaur video I linked where the guy
>> that
>> wasn't paying attention yells "raptor" after "velociraptor" had
>> already
>> been covered in detail.
>>
>> Sheesh. Really. Did you actually PURCHASE your ticket?
>
> Let's see. You wrote:
>   > PS - when any recognized "Tea Party" exists that puts Palin
>   > or [Bachman] on some ticket, I'll eat my shorts.
>
> Did YOU purchase YOURS? Maybe you think "recognized" or "Tea Party"
> are
> the watchwords. They are not.

(a) There is no Tea Party
(b) I clearly meant "ticket for office"
(c) We had already discussed their speaking engagements

What, were you asleep or just busy figuring out how to work that tab
on that can of Miller High Life when we covered these points before?
Nice try Dan Quayle. And the comeback, whoah, what a comeback!  I
guess you schooled me!  Not even high school quality debate there,
spanky.  Did your little pile of 5x7s get out of order?  Next time,
try turning off Nascar while FoRKing.

(Hey, you may not be a fucktard yet, but I'm givin' all the love I got
to spare.)

;-)

jb