[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Mon Jun 28 17:44:24 PDT 2010

On 28-Jun-10 19:20, Jeff Bone wrote:

>> Did YOU purchase YOURS? Maybe you think "recognized" or "Tea Party" are
>> the watchwords. They are not.
>
> (a) There is no Tea Party
> (b) I clearly meant "ticket for office"
> (c) We had already discussed their speaking engagements

d), regarding (a), maybe not yet. It isn't 2011 yet. Tea Party
     Express needs watching.
e), when you make facile bets about foregone conclusions, expect
     some ack-ack. Don't blame the door gunner for questioning you.
f), limbaugh won't run, by 2016 to nail it down a bit. What are
     you willing to wager?

> What, were you asleep or just busy figuring out how to work that tab on
> that can of Miller High Life

Cap on the bottle of Corona and the "lemon or lime" question.

> when we covered these points before?

Wasn't paying attention. Sue me. And if it's been so exhaustively
covered, why were you trolling?

> Nice
> try Dan Quayle. And the comeback, whoah, what a comeback! I guess you
> schooled me! Not even high school quality debate there, spanky. Did your
> little pile of 5x7s get out of order? Next time, try turning off Nascar
> while FoRKing.

I don't watch Nascar (or NasCar, or NASCAR), but that's beside the
point. I've been told, and how. Haven't I? Jesus built my Hot Rod.

> (Hey, you may not be a fucktard yet, but I'm givin' all the love I got
> to spare.)

More cowbell. I think we definitely need more cowbell.  ;)

Reese