[FoRK] "A budget deal that reduced the deficit"

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Mon Jun 28 20:11:56 PDT 2010

On 28-Jun-10 21:56, Jeff Bone wrote:

>> d), regarding (a), maybe not yet. It isn't 2011 yet. Tea Party
>> Express needs watching.
>
> Yeah, yeah. That's the nature of the bet already made.

Given that I wasn't paying attention, I wouldn't object to a
little catch-me-up. What's the wager, what are the stakes and
who is on which side of it?

>>> that can of Miller High Life
>>
>> Cap on the bottle of Corona and the "lemon or lime" question.
>
> What, did some buddy spot you the scratch to upgrade for the evening?
> And fruit, too. Fancy.

Don't be condescending. It diminishes both of us.

> You didn't actually just ask that question.

The fifth? Are you a man or a mouse? Squeak up now...

> I actually saw Al perform in his one-time-only Buck Satan and the
> 666-Shooters performance.

Damn. Damn damn damn. Wish I could have been there.

Reese