[FoRK] Stephen's almost perfect ideas. (No, really. No flame.)

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Wed Jun 30 17:17:06 PDT 2010

On 29-Jun-10 11:19, Jeff Bone wrote:

> Just to be clear:

Clarity is apparently needed. I predict that it will not come
from isolation. YMMV.

> On that note, recent engagements here have been costing me a bit too much in the way of attention, so I think it's probably time to take another sabbatical of some uncertain length, maybe brief, maybe not.

Mmmmmkay.

I'm mildly pessimistic, that J. Andrew will find some way to
usurp my last to him and that you will find other interests
that do not involve better music. To the detriment of us all.

> By the time I check back in...

Spare me the drama. Sabbaticals can take many forms. Including
the true unmentionable: unsubbing and not coming back. That's
the real unmentionable, isn't it. Did I actually just not say
that? I don't know. Did I?

Reese