[FoRK] Computational Creationism

Jebadiah Moore jebdm at jebdm.net
Fri Jul 2 18:56:56 PDT 2010

Always a fun topic to muse about.  But this article in particular I didn't
think was very good--maybe suited for someone who never though of the idea
before, but I think most people with experience programming computers, or
who have seen The Matrix, or read much scifi, or indeed participated in
modern Western culture (in short, all his readers) have at least considered
it.  Plus, it seemed like he thought it would be a *bad* thing if it turned
out we were a simulation.  Also, his comments about "category violation" and
the lack of worlds below us (which could come in the future, or already
exist without us realizing it, or have been invented by aliens) seemed a
bit.. disingenuous.

--
Jebadiah Moore
http://blog.jebdm.net