[FoRK] Grindr: a new sexual revolution?

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Jul 4 13:17:54 PDT 2010

  I was thinking hard about ways to do something like this 1-2 years ago, in general for any kind of friending/dating not like
Grindr specifically.  Then, I considered smart phones but not many people had them so it seemed like some little device might be
needed.

Now, whole different story.  I'll have a pile of ideas in that area, including various modes of "friend radar".  Those would be
easy apps compared to what I've been working on.  I probably have a domain name or two that would work.

And I recently mentioned being ready to do another video conferencing app, this time for Android phones just a couple weeks
before Apple announced their app for the iPhone.

I'm sticking to Android for now, much more fun environment at the moment.

Stephen