[FoRK] Fwd: [hackerdojo] NightOwls are smarter...

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jul 12 09:39:28 PDT 2010

  On 7/12/10 6:15 AM, geege schuman wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Stephen Williams<sdw at lig.net>  wrote:
>
>>   Lol...  What about those that stay up until 2-6am?  ;-)
>>
> Like convenience store workers, strippers (and their patrons)?

(Some) strippers probably are smarter than their patrons.  Perhaps most.  At least at the point of "sale".  ;-)

> (How come YOU get to top post?)

There are two main categories of top post.  This one, editorializing on a found article rather than conversing in a thread as we
are now, makes more sense.  The attached article(s) could be arbitrarily long and having to search for the initial comment(s) at
the end is out of order as it might force a reread.  The opposite is true for a thread: having the context first, in order, is
the natural reading order.

Still, with those who are not known to be sufficiently email savvy, and almost all of those suspected of using terminally broken
Outlook, I have to always top post or there is a high likelihood of confusion.

Or, just because I'm special.  :-P

Stephen