[FoRK] I can't eat cherries. :(

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Tue Jul 13 15:45:56 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 01:54:39PM -0700, Corinna Schultz wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_allergy_syndrome

Just in time for the Ranier cherries, too!

Since it's related to pollen allergies, I'd suggest sinus irrigation to
reduce that.  I had good luck using a squeeze-bottle irrigator from the
drugstore during pollen season to reduce the allergans and get my immune
system to chill the heck out.  The effect lasted a couple years, though
it's past time to start irrigating again.

Meantime, get a Hermiston watermelon and enjoy being in PDX.  Going to OSCON?