[FoRK] Phil Patton: The Ames Monument, Wyoming

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:16:27 PDT 2010

We just got home after a 25 day road trip  to South Dakota and back.
As is our custom we spent time at the Crazy Horse Memorial....if you
want to go look at long term planning and a sense of scale get
yourselves there at least once in your living. I have been there a
number of times and it never fails to send me into an awe spin.

http://www.crazyhorsememorial.org/monument/

Facebook will most likely be tomorrows Orkut.

"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair"

-tom(mentally unpacking though having the droid on the trip made thing
go much smoother)higgins