[FoRK] The gulf oil disaster is Microsoft's fault? And/or of customers choosing their products?

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Jul 24 14:09:26 PDT 2010

  Partly anyway, at least it appears that way.  Although perhaps it was overheated hardware with slow fans.  In any case, I
suspect that safety department budgets and power throughout that industry are going to be easier to justify.  Clearly all of the
management involved were idiots.

http://news.slashdot.org/story/10/07/23/178221/BSOD-Issues-On-Deepwater-Horizon?art_pos=26
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/24/us/24hearings.html?_r=1