[FoRK] This read like a post here...

Ken Meltsner meltsner at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 29 19:43:27 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Paul Jimenez <pj at place.org> wrote:
> ...or is he a lurker here and I'm just a doofus?

Not a ForRKer as far a I know -- he works for a living....

He'd fit in, though.  He's been blogging long enough to remember when
that wasn't a real word, and his "Laundry" series of stories take
place in a world that's equal parts Len Deighton, H.P. Lovecraft, and
Bastard Operator From Hell.  And, while he's not quite as tied to the
concept of the Singularity as Vernor Vinge, he's written a couple of
books that take place in the last few days before that event.

> Sourced from:
>
> http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2010/07/mediocrity.html
>
> Text below included without permission for those too lazy to follow links:

Hmm.  Long-standing FoRK tradition is to include the bits because
links often rot -- pain in the ass, to be honest.

Ken Meltsner