[FoRK] Who needs efficient code?

Reza B'Far reza.bfar at oracle.com
Thu Jul 29 22:46:29 PDT 2010

  What a completely idiotic article.

Anyone heard of polynomial or exponential growth?  I probably actually shouldn't
even waste the bits... Only the simplest applications can be dealt with the way
this guy explains... and even then, given the price of power, etc. I wonder if
anyone has asked him about whatever economic model he's suggesting...

Oh, wait, dude's probably talking about his hello-world app.