[FoRK] Stock manipulation too cool for kindergarten

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun Aug 1 21:38:18 PDT 2010

Rob Harley wrote on 8/1/2010 6:36 PM:
>> Which means the article isn't actually "clueless garbage"?
>
> I meant what I said.  Zerohedge is such abominable drivel that referring to
> it as if it had any authority immediately shows the referrer up as a
> bonehead newb.

Calm down Rob. It's OK, some day you'll learn to judge an article not by
the string in its URL, but by the content of its characters. My
challenge remains - who in the mainstream is talking about how things
really work?

It's almost like you work for... Ohhhhh you DO work for... well back to
ripping off the middle class my good man. Bonus points for towing the
company line on the ZH bashing ;) And remember, no swearing in memos.

Hope you're doing this next:
http://www.forbes.com/2010/07/28/high-frequency-trading-personal-finance-programmer-pay.html

--
Adam L. Beberg