[FoRK] On forecasting the elections

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Sep 21 08:10:23 PDT 2010

  The GOP is screwed.  Association with Tea Party candidates is going to poison the well.  Even traditional GOP candidates from
other states are going to feel the effect I think.  At least if the Democrats have any skill in campaigning at all.  Oh, wait...

The interesting questions are whether it would be good for everyone and/or the Democrats if they did lose seats and even the
majority.  Why?

We know that JB fears the unholy trinity.  Because they might get something, anything done?